Sweet fondant center, coated in chocolate and coconut
A classic Scottish confectionery treat.
Originally made with potato starch as binding agent, but sadly no longer. Macaroon bars have a soft, sweet and creamy center covered delicious smooth chocolate, finished of with a coating of toasted coconut.
- glucose syrup,
- soft set icing (sugar, glucose syrup (Sulphites),
- humectant : vegetable glycerine,
- free range dried egg white,
- preservative: Potassium Sorbate),
- vanilla flavouring,
- Dark Chooclate flavour coating (sugar,palm oil (palm oil,fully hydrogenated palm oil),
- fat reduced cocoa powder (11%),
- whey powder (milk),
- emulsifiers : Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate,
- Soya lecithins (soyabeans), flavouring),
- toasted coconut.
The handmade nature of these bars means they can vary in size slightly - minimum is 175gms.
Made by Gardiners of Scotland